Nothing beats winning a Same Game Parlay while watching an NFL game at the same time. There are several player prop bets and lines to pick from, but rather than doing it on your own time, our NFL staff of experts has gone through each game with meticulous study and discovered the best SGP plays for Week 8!
THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PARLAY PICK
Baltimore Ravens @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Buccaneers have lost four of their last five games. The first two were respectable losses to equally good teams, but the last two were horrible defeats as double-digit favorites against two of the lowest-rated teams in the NFL. Tom Brady is a lost man right now. Take the Ravens.
- Over 2.5 BAL Ravens Total Touchdowns
- BAL Ravens 1st Quarter (3 Way)
- Over 46.5 Alternate Total Points
Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota is coming off a Bye week and will be more than ready to take on a team that is allowing the 5th most points and yards to opposing teams and QBs. Kirk Cousins finally has its break out game.
- MIN Vikings Moneyline
- MIN Vikings 1st Quarter (3 Way)
- Over 49.5 Alternate Total Points
New York Giants @ Seattle Seahawks
Call me crazy but the Giants are undefeated on the road this season. The Seahawks are going to be without DK Metcalf and will struggle getting the ball downfield.
- NY Giants Moneyline
- Over 44.5 Alternate Total Points
- Odd Total Points Odd/Even
San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams
Sean McVay had the bye week to watch exactly how to beat the 49ers. Get a lead and let Jimmy G throw the ball. McVay finally breaks the 49er curse.
- Over 2.5 LA Rams Total Touchdowns
- Over 0.5 LA Rams Total Touchdowns – 1st Quarter
- LA Rams 1st Quarter (3 Way)
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Green Bay Packers @ Buffalo Bills
If someone did not watch a single game during this season, they may think this might be a close back and forth game. However the Packers have fallen off and the Bills are gonna blow them off.
- BUF Bills Moneyline
- BUF Bills 1st Quarter (3 Way)
- Over 47.5 Total Points
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Away Team @ Home Team
Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns
We have see back to back Bengals wins with Joe Burrow crushing it. However this Browns pass rush is going to have Burrow on the ground ALOT.
- Over 2.5 CLE Browns Total Touchdowns
- Over 0.5 CLE Browns Total Touchdowns – 1st Quarter
- CLE Browns 1st Quarter (3 Way)
- NFL Betting Available? YES
- Promo Code Available? YES
NFL AGAINST THE SPREAD PICKS